ScrumDo Pro subscriptions are billed in annual installments, with our inaugural fee set at $150. The only additional fees and costs would flow from marketplace transactions related to goods and services you sell:
- 15% of goods and services sold through the platform.
- If you elect to use our escrow & payment processing services, we charge 5% of the total transaction amount to defray costs.
While we encourage Pro subscribers to take full advantage of the broad scope of opportunities exposed through the platform, our only requirements is that you create and publish at least 1 consulting or educational package in the Marketplace. Optional activities include:
- Serving as the designated ScrumDo Pro Advisor for new ScrumDo customer accounts. As a disgnated ScrumDo Pro Advisor to a customer account you agree to:
- Offer one (1) free initial consultation to assess a customer’s current situation and offer suggested paths to helping them address their current challenges.
- Optionally add your custom content to their account space (i.e. – Wiki documentation or various templates you have created.
- Respond to incoming requests for paid micro-engagements within a timely manner (which we consider to be within 1 business day).
- Reselling ScrumDo subscriptions to your prospects and clients