ScrumDo Change Log
You can find a list of what's changed recently here.
- Live updates on Scrum Board (Off by default, turn on via your project admin page)
- Chat / Planning Poker should work through more restrictive firewalls now.
- New Kanban based projects in beta, Sign Up to gain access.
- Flatter style on story points display.
- Email confirmation and invitation messages are now sent in HTML to make clicking on links easier.
11/19/2013 Bug Fixes
- The iteration list scrolls properly when clicking on a story permalink. (Also, the story highlights now)
- Stories on the dashboard now behave properly.
11/3/2013 Bug Fixes
- Fixed bug: If you have over 100 github repos, they will all show up now.
10/27/2013 Bug Fixes
- Fixed bug: GitHub labels were not correctly syncing with ScrumDo tags.
- Fixed bug: Duplicated stories were not syncing to GitHub.
- Fixed bug: Only GitHub repos that you have admin access to will now show up in the list to connect to.
10/23/2013 Bug Fixes
- Fixed bug: In IE8, the new story dialog wasn't working on the epics page.
- Fixed bug: Linking directly to some epics was displaying a blank page.
10/20/2013 Minor changes
- Improved our print-css sheet so you can print your story list easier.
- Adjusted the size of inputs on the story edit window.
- On the project export iteration tabs, stories are correctly in rank order now
- Fixed bug causing a blank screen with "OK" being displayed. (Still looking for other causes, let us know if you see this)
- Fixed bug in @mention processing
- Fixed the create and delete iteration entries in the news feed.
10/10/2013 Bug Fix
- Fixed bug: You can now edit stories from the organization-wide search results again.
10/9/2013 Bug Fixes
- Fixed bug: Long iteration names were not visible in the iteration picker.
- Fixed bug: Hidden iterations were incorrectly showing up in the iteration picker.
- Fixed bug: When removing a story from an epic, the label showing the epic wasn't cleared.
10/7/2013 Bug Fixes
- Fixed bug: When adding a story, the link to edit the story was not working correctly.
- Fixed bug: When drilling into the epics view, not all child epics were shown.
- Fixed bug: Sometimes, editing an epic was failing to save the new data.
10/5/2013 Large Release
- Nearly every page has had some comsmetic improvements.
- You can now select from multiple sizes of stories on the iteration story list to see more or less at once.
- You can now select multiple stories at once on the iteration story list page and manipulate them.
- Ability to move stories between projects within an organization from the iteration story list page.
- Removed the hover on usernames to see detail, replaced with a click, significantly improved page rendering time.
- Clicking an Epic abbreviation in a story now shows the full epic summary as well as parent epics.
- Ability to convert a story into an epic via the edit-story window.
- Singificantly prettier and more complete invoices
- Users will no longer receive email alerts for actions that they themselves take.
- If you mention a person with an @username note in a story or comment, that person will receive an email.
- You can now sort releases via drag & drop.
- Releases past their end date are archived in a "past releases" list.
- Basecamp users can now enable/disable status updates to/from todo lists
- Basecamp users now have a link directly to their Basecamp project
- When exporting a project or iteration, you no longer leave the page.
- Fixed bug when sorting stories on the epics page.
- Fixed bug when sorting stories on the iteration planning page.
- You are now allowed to use a dash in your username.
- Many IE8 specific bugs have been fixed.
- You can now leave a comment in the edit-story window describing the change you made.
- The scrum master can now filter the list story during planning poker
- When playing planning poker, you can now view the history of votes in that session by scrolling up.
- The default chart type is now stacked.
- When selecting a chart type, your preference is now saved.
- For new projects, the default tasks statuses are now todo, doing, done.
- When printing out epics, the stories are no longer out of order.
- You can now see the epic name on the project export.
- On the scrum board, you can now download and upload attachments.
- The story edit window now sizes (both bigger and smaller) depending on your window size.
- Task updates are now correctly in the news feed.
- The quicklinks are now available on the scrum board screen.
- Quicklinks have been redesigned to be more user friendly and not cover up on-screen elements.
- There is now feature-parity on story listings from the iteration page and scrum board.
- Several updates to the developer API to be more complete. - https://github.com/ScrumDoLLC/ScrumDoAPIV2
- Users can now have full, personalized names instead of cryptic usernames. (Set this up via your account settings)
- You can now search for epics from the project level search.
- Exporting an iteration will now show the epics a story belongs to.
- When writing a new story, you can now specify an iteration for it to go to.
- You can now change the iteration in the edit-story window.
- The rank of a story in the story list now determines the order of the scrum board.
- You can now see more stats about time-spent in the releases
- Github users can now use the syntax sd-### in their commit messages.
- There is a new "print" button on the epics page to get a simple formatted html page suitable for printing
- You can how hide an iteration so it won't show up in several places in the UI.
- The time sheet export has been expanded to include more fields.
- The RSS feeds are far more useful now
- Added a new ATDD extra
- Many bug fixes
- You can now add attachments from the scrum board
- You can now reorder tasks.
- You can now tag tasks. (More functionality related to this coming soon!)
- The extra's story queue has been improved
- New developer API (https://github.com/ScrumDoLLC/ScrumDoAPIV2)
- When duplicating a story, you can now choose to duplicate with attachments
- When duplicating a story from the epics page, you are no longer redirected to the story list.
- Epics now export in the project level export
- Administrators can now delete other user's files
- Fixed some IE8 specfic UI bugs
- Importing stories that have tags with spaces will no longer break
- Several minor ui improvements
- Faster page rendering, especially during peak times.
- Fixed bug: you can now download files with very long filenames
- Fixed bug: You can now see long news feed entries
- Behind the scenes, we've made some major infrastructure improvements that should let us deliver more functionality on a faster website
- New release planning tool! (See Releases under your organization menu.)
- Made several improvements to speed up story editing, especially on larger projects.
- New pricing
- New changelog (this page!) so you can see what has changed
- New iteration charts: Burn Down and Stacked
- New time tracking feature
- Significantly improved iteration planning page
- New extra to connect to Basecamp (the new/next version)
- Added ability to export tasks in the project and iteration excel exports
- Improved the filtering options on the iteration story list
- Added loading animation on comment posting
- Added some feedback when creating a story so you know that it's processing
- Changed delete user message dialog box.
- You can now log in with your email address or your username
- User sessions are now memcached, shaving milliseconds off every request.
- Search now includes comments
- New "All Members" view for organization admins to see everyone across all your teams
- You can now remove old team invites
- Clicking an epic number, or a link from an email now isolates the epic on the page. There is a new "edit" pencil icon to edit the epic.
- Fixed bug: Fixed some GitHub syncronization issues
- Fixed bug: iteration stats are visible by everyone with read+ access, not just admins.
- Fixed bug: the help/support window will no longer appear offscreen
- Fixed bug: if you expanded the tasks section of stories on the scrum board, the bottom of the column would overrun the page footer
- Fixed bug: When deleting an iteration, you will no longer lose associated scrum logs.
- Fixed bug: Not everyone shows up on the points breakdown by people on the iteration dashboard.
- Fixed Bug: Unable to add a comment to a story on the Iteration Planning screen.
- Added custom statuses
- Added ability to add multiple assignees to a story
- Added a FlowDock extra
- Added filter to organization export.
- Added project groups to organization export page
- Sped up creating adding new stories.
- Improved story filter
- Fixed bug causing staff groups not to appear as admin groups in some places.
- Fixed bug: points weren't showing their labels.
- Fixed bug: story counts on project dashboard were off in some circumstances
- Fixed bug: the project admin page didn't work for free accounts.
- Fixed bug: spelling mistake on invtation emails
- Fixed bug: the avatar page didn't have the scrumdo page template
- Fixed visual bug on the list of my current stories.